What it does
Now the awesome power of the [WP Help] (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-help) plugin can be harnessed and utilized within Client Dash! This plugin collects the help documents created by a source site using Mark Jaquith’s super slick plugin.
- Use of [WP Help] (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-help) plugin on another site
- [Client Dash] (https://wordpress.org/plugins/client-dash) plugin version 1.2.1 or higher
Using this plugin is very simple. All you have to do is:
client-dash-wp-helpfolder to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Client Dash WP Help Add on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Client Dash WP Help Add on” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Made compatible with Client Dash version 1.5
- Compatible with Client Dash version 1.4
- Optimized, reorganized code
- Fixed bug preventing setting from saving
- Output admin notice if
client-dashis not active
cdwph_urlsetting and render on Settings page
cdwph_urloption in output on FAQ tab
- Display message if WP error or empty value on FAQ tab
- Link message to settings page using
- Output post content through
- Successfully connects to source and retrieves data
- Creates FAQ tab on CD Help page
- Outputs data from source on FAQ tab in list
- Hides content for each item until heading is clicked on
- Initial version