DrasticTools is a collection
of PHP and JS scripts that generate AJAX-based data managers and viewers for MySQL
tables. DrasticGrid is a data grid that supports pagination, sorting, insertions,
deletion and update of records.
The Drastic Table Manager plugin allows WP administrators to manage the MySQL tables
that support WordPress.
- Download the
- Extract the
drastic-table-managerdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Manage your DB tables using the ‘Manage’ ==> ‘DB Tables’ menu option.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Drastic Table Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Drastic Table Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- BUGFIX: Column headers back to normal colour.
- NEW: A wrapper around the PEAR package Services_JSON to remove the JSON support as a requisite.
Version 0.3 (2008-08-25)
- NEW: Added POT file for i18n support.
- BUGFIX: Grid slider back on the left side.
Version 0.2 (2008-08-25)
Version 0.1 (2008-08-25)
- First release.