WordPress’ built-in Text widget is great, but it’s not all that user-friendly. Now you can use FlexSlider Space Manager to use the Tiny MCE editor that you’re familiar with to create “Slides” and organize them into “Slideshows”. You can then drop these Slideshows into any sidebar.
- Download and activate the Space Manager
- Activate the Flexslider Manager plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Under the Settings menu click on “Flexslider Manager”
- Create a “Zone”
- Create a “Space”
- Under the Appearance menu click on “Widgets”
- Drag the “Flexslider Manager” widget to a sidebar
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flexslider Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Flexslider Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Initial plugin creation