Appends other available posts of a category in the details pages of individual posts. Useful in navigating other articles of same category.
Additionally you can use
[mysitemap] shortcodes with parameters.
[mysitemap]: Prints everything
[mysitemap id="5"]: Restricts to a category
[mysitemap id="5" limit="5"]: Limits 5 posts under a given category
[mysitemap limit="5"]: Pulls 5 recent post globally
- Go to your WP Admin > Plugins > Add New page.
- Search for “More Posts”.
- Click install. Click activate.
- Download this plugin as a .zip file.
- Go to WP Admin > Plugins > Add new > Upload Plugin.
- Upload the .zip file and activate the plugin.
- Download the file hosted-content-importer.zip.
- Unzip the file on your computer.
- Upload folder more-posts (you just unziped) to /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the WP Admin > Plugins menu.
Click on how to install a WordPress Plugin for more details.
- How can I use it?
Once you activate this plugin, links to other posts are automatically appended in the singular posts.
- How does it work?
Helps to group your articles together that are under one category.
- What is the `[mysitemap]` shortcode for?
It helps you pull the sitemap details per category. You can use this content somewhere within your posts.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“More Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.