With the plugin, easily browse and search your PhotoShelter Library and embed supported files to any page or post on your WordPress site. PhotoShelter customers can copy files to their WordPress media Library or browse their Brands Library within the WordPress page editor and embed files directly into pages and posts. Plus, metadata automatically imports from PhotoShelter and can be edited without affecting anything in your PhotoShelter Library.
Don’t have a PhotoShelter account? Sign up for a free demo.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin.
- Under Settings > PS Importer, enter your API Key and save it.
- Under Settings > PS Importer, enter your PhotoShelter Org. ID to access your Library.
Does this replace the older PhotoShelter WordPress Plugin?
Yes, this is a completely new plugin.
What are PhotoShelter’s Terms and Conditions?
See our full info: https://www.photoshelter.com/support/terms
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PhotoShelter Importer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Test with WordPress 6.1.1
- Fix block replacement on media insert
- Test with WordPress 6.0.2
- Fix block registration.
- Fix block category registration issue.
- Fixed search for users without an org.
- Added invited user support.
- Tested with WordPress 5.8.1
- Updated media search and broken images.
- Tested with WordPress 5.7.2
- Initial beta release.