Adds a link next to the reply link below each comment, which allows visitors to flag comments as inappropriate. A sub page to comments in admin is added, where an administrator may review all the flagged comments and decide if they should be removed or not.
- Ability for visitors to report comments they find offensive.
- Once a flagged comment has been deemed ok, it wont be able to be flagged again.
- Flagging is done via ajax for smoother experience for the visitors.
- Decide whether all visitors or only logged in users can report comments.
- Fully localized. Comes with English and Swedish translations.
- Install and activate Report Comments via the WordPress.org repository.
- Flag comments at the front end.
- Review flagged comments in wp-admin.
Contributors & Developers
“Report Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Report Comments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed filter for how the report link was shown, now it appears even when threads are on their lowest level. You may need to style it (.report-comments) depending on your theme.
- Removed requirement for PHP 5.3.0.
- Added option to only let logged in users report comments (located at WordPress discussion settings).
- Added link to edit any reported comments.
- Added filter (report_comments_strings) to use if you want to change wording of any or all messages used by the plugin.
- Initial release.