Simply Slider Plugin
Simply Slider provides a simple and easy to use engine for uploading and managing slides of images,
with the ability to add images, add different overlays for each image, change text color for each slide, add text and headline or a logo file.
The Simply Slider doesn’t overwhelm you with functions and options, it simply does what you see in the example. Set up a nice responsive slider in a minute.
Simply Slider Plugin Features
- Simply Slider plugin offers easy and fast functionality for getting images from your desktop to your website.
- You can easily upload images via a standard WordPress-style uploader. Add Text/Slogan and/or your Logo image file as an animated element.
- Upload up to 5 Slider images (easy to add more).
- Add your slider with a shortcode in your page/post.
Manage Simply Slider
- Slider Options Panel. Enjoy a single location where you can see and manage all your images.
- Add Image
- Add Text.
- Add your logo or Headline.
- Add Overlay
- Choose Text Color for each Image
- Insert the slider with a shortcode in a post/page. Shortcode [simplyslider]
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
*Use Shortcode [simplyslider]
Download, upload and install .zip under Plugins >> Add New > Upload, and activate the Simply Slider plugin.
From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Settings > Simply Slider > Add Images & Text > Follow the on-screen cues.
Go to a post/page, and add the shortcode [simplyslider].
That’s it … have fun! For more information, feel free to visit the official website for the Simply Slider Simply Slider Plugin.
- Will Simply Slider work with my theme?
It works with the vast majority of premium and free themes, without requiring any coding.
- Are the galleries flash based?
- Is the slider mobile friendly?
- Can I add HTML to the captions?
No, caption areas are for text only, you can style it through css or your theme css to fit the design of your homepage.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simply Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
V1.0 – 12.18.2014
- Initial Release