This Plugin adds the required Author Meta Tags to the header of all the pages on your WordPress site.
- You must have a Google+ Profile
- You must add the domain you want to show your Author info beside to your “Contributer To” section of your Google+ Profile.
This plugin was designed to be as simple as possible to use simply upload, activate, paste and done.
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Paste your Google+ Profile URL into the Google+ Author page in the settings menu
You must have add the domain to your “Contributer To” box on your Google+ profile.
- Does this work for multiple author sites
No, this version of the plugin is specificlly designed for a super easy install for a single author site. A multi-author version will soon be available but it is slightly more complecated than this one to set up for the user.
- Where do I paste my Google+ url?
Navigate to Settings >> Google+ Author.
There you should be able to paste your url in the box provided.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Single Author G+ META” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Single Author G+ META” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Made strings translatable
- First official release
- Code clean-up
- Added check for empty G+ID
- Took precautions to prevent any future plugin confilcts
- First stable version.