This plugin allows you to add tweet boxes and facebook share boxes into your posts, pages or custom templates. User can share these text on twitter and facebook.
Admin can create tweetable(shareable) content for their readers, using a simple shortcode or Gutenberg block. Readers can tweet out both a quote, and a link to your content. Users can also share shareable content on facebook.
- You can add your twitter handle name, so when a user will click on the tweet box, it will share tweet content with your handle name
- Option to share the page or post url in the tweet.
- Option for the admin to share the short url of the page or post in the tweet.
- Ability to add nofollow attribute in the Click To Tweet link and Facebook Share link.
- Ability to restyle your Click To Tweet boxes by selecting your preferred style from the list of available styles.
- Ability to share any quote on facebook.
- Ability to restyle your facebook sharing boxes by selecting your preferred style from the list of available styles
HOW TO USE
- First Activate Plugin.
- Go to Social Custom Share Menu submenu page under settings page and set your preferred settings.
- Copy the shortcode available on the setting page.
For twitter share, copy the shortcode from how to use section and add your sharing text in the “tweet” attribute of the shortcode and then place the shortcode in any post, page or custom template.
For facebook share, add your sharing text in the “text” attribute of the shortcode and then place the shortcode in any post, page or custom template.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
After Plugin Active go to Settings-> Social Custom Share.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Custom Share” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Social Custom Share” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*Tested up to wp version 6.0.1
*Tested upto wp version 5.9.0