Sometimes you have a certain widget configuration that you need to use over-and-over again.
Widget Favorites provides a way to save a widget instance by name to identify it later
when loading the favorited widget instance into another widget.
Another way to look at this plugin is that it provides (non-automatic) revisions for widgets.
Note that this only adds functionality to widgets managed in the Customizer.
Other Related Plugins
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Widget Favorites” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Fix conflict with Make theme. #5
- Fix WAMP issue wrt backslash
- Fix sanitize & unserialize failures (PR #13)
Improvements from PR #14:
- Prevent showing existing dropdown when loading
- Disable fields while loading/saving
- Hide load button if no widget selected
- Display any error messages instead of failing silently.