Not tested on non linux hosted sites !
WordPress monitoring, displays for the super admin, the server ressources on the (network) dashboard
- hostname and distro
- size of the wp-content directory
- available memory
- space used on linux partitions
- process running on the servers
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress network admin
Does this plugin works on a windows server ?
No, this plugin only runs on linux servers.
Does this plugin works on all wordpress instances ?
Yes, both single and multisite. But only the superadmin can view the monitors.
18, Abril de 2019
13, Payares de 2018
It works on linux servers and its good!
24, Payares de 2016
Contributors & Developers
“Ressources” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Ressources” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Ressources” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Use WP translation system
- New icon
- More consistent Style
- Fix HTML Syntax
- Fix PHP Notices (Real instead of Float)
- Fix numeric calculation
- Add PHP memory
- Add number of CPU and CPU model
- Correctly manage RAM
- PHP 7 compliant
- WP 4.3 compliant
- Add server informations: PHP verion, SQL version
- Optimize performances by introducing different refresh delays
- Better calculation of page loading duration
- French localization
- Add: Admin bar info: host name (useful for fallback)
- Add: CPU load average
- Add: Ajax refresh
- Fix: code cleanup
- Add process view
- Plugin creation :
- use SSH commands via php exec() function to display the server ressources.