Drafts in WordPress are visible for the author and blog administrators. In many cases, however, you want
to share a draft with your friends or colleagues for either review or approval.
Share a Draft allows you to create a unique link to a draft for a limited time and send it to whoever you want.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the whole
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Go to Manage → Share a Draft and enjoy!
Contributors & Developers
“Share a Draft” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Share a Draft” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Share a Draft” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Test with newest WordPress versions
- Update copy
- Removed seconds as a granularity level
- Light cleanup of the almost 10-year old code
- Included your own scheduled posts to the list
- The link is now a real link
- Dropped PHP4 support
- Internal improvements
- Italian translation thanks to gidibao’s Cafe (http://gidibao.net/)
- French translation thanks to Nicolas Brisebois-Tetreault
- Fix draft links for installs where WordPress URL is different from website URL