Display the statistics of block usage across the site. Showing how much posts are using every block type.
- Install the plugin via the plugin installer, either by searching for it or uploading a .zip file.
- Activate the plugin.
- Head to Tools → Which Blocks to see all blocks from the website and their usage.
Where is block usage statistics
Admin menu: Tools > Which Blocks
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Which Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Which Blocks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 – 2023-03-30
- Changed PHP Unit Tests (props @cadic via #12)
- Changed Readmes and github templates (props @cadic via #14)
- Changed Remove composer autoloader (props @cadic via #13)
- Changed Replace Cypress WP Utils with the NPM package (props @cadic via #11)
- Security Bump webpack from 5.75.0 to 5.76.1 (props @dependabot[bot], @cadic via #15)
1.0.0 – 09.02.2023
- Initial plugin release.